Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Project Managers: Turn Your New Year’s Resolutions into a Project

Willpower, lack of focus, not really your resolution but one that someone else thought would be good for you, not knowing how to go about achieving the resolution. These are all things that have kept me from being as successful as I would have liked to have been in the past. So what can we do to be successful in achieving our New Year’s Resolution? Last year I decided to attack my resolutions a little differently. I decided to turn them into a Project and to use Project Management and Goal Setting techniques to successfully achieve my Resolutions. After all, I am a Project Manager. The process you should go through is as follows:

Project Managers: Turn Your New Year’s Resolutions into a Project - PM Hut

No comments:

Post a Comment